Maintenance Planner to IEC LV Motors Vaasa
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Maintenance Planner at ABB Oy, Motors & Generators in Vaasa. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and coordination of preventive maintenance activities of our production equipment. Additionally, you will be purchasing spare parts and managing the spare part stock. You will have excellent possibilities to develop the role and maintenance processes. We offer you a challenging role in IEC Low Voltage Motors Plant in Vaasa Finland. This role reports to AME(Advanced Manufacturing Engineering) Manager.
- Planning and improving plans for preventive maintenance in the plant
- Coordinating successful implementation of plans together with internal and external resources
- Purchasing of spare parts and material for repair and maintenance activities
- Management of spare part stock in - house and at suppliers’ premises
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- B.Sc. degree, preferably in automation or mechanical discipline
- Good skills in planning and organizing with ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once
- At least few years’ works experience of industrial or similar maintenance activities
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
- Experience of SAP and planning activities is beneficial
More about us
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. The division offers a full range of energy efficient low voltage motors, including SynRM (synchronous reluctance) motors to help customers reduce power bills and cut emissions. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
For more information contact AME Manager Johan Kalander, tel. +358 50 334 7647.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by May 13, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.