- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motors and Generators deliver a complete range of motors, generators and mechanical power transmission products for all industries and applications. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist to work with selected countries in the European region at ABB Motors and Generators in Helsinki, Finland or Sesto San Giovanni, Italy. In this role you will join our Division Large Motors & Generators in selling company products within a designated geographical area in accordance with our strategy and in cooperation with ABB Local Sales Units.
- Configuring the product mechanically and electrically using the available tools.
- Providing timely and professional support to Customers and Local Sales unit, covering both technical and commercial topics, including price indication and trading conditions.
- Reaching assigned targets in terms of volume, profitability, and mix.
- Leading a team effort to provide the best solution for the customers.
- Contributing to the development of new market opportunities in the designated territory supporting Country Sales Plan together with other sales professionals.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed in order to secure business and ethical targets are achieved.
- Under normal conditions travel in average 1 week per month in the assigned Country/region in order to: Follow-up the quotations together with the colleagues, Implement the marketing strategy of the global organization, Work locally and Know your internal and external counterparts.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of previous working experience in similar positions, preferably from an international context.
- Proactive, sales-oriented mind-set.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, other language skills are a plus.
- Position includes travelling in your assigned geographical area for short term assignments.
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.