Service Sales Specialist
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Service Sales Specialist at ABB Oy, Energy Industries division in Vaasa, Tampere or Helsinki. Position is fixed-term replacement and will last until 31.3.2022. In this role, you will support service sales growth with your own work input. You will work close cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders in global environment. This role reports to LPG Manager, Energy Industries Service.
- Preparing service offerings based on customer needs in accordance with ABB offering and strategy
- Ensuring planning and execution of various service activities
- Project administration and order entry in SAP
- Being responsible for detailed service order cost planning and control
- Monitoring actual cost and revenues against the budget and forecast on service orders
- Performing variety service order controlling activities base on project review out-puts
- Collecting support materials for invoicing, monitoring billing milestones
- Preparing and issuing invoices, based on approval from the project manager
- Close cooperation with Project manager and Controlling function
- University or Polytechnic degree (economics or finance are advantage)
- Previous experience with ERP – SAP system (experience with one of the module PS, SD is advantage)
- Attention to details and numbers
- Good Excel knowhow
- Ability to work within remote virtual team
- High level of customer service skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Initiative and problem-solving attitude, high sense of ownership
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in Finnish and good in English. Swedish is an advantage
- Prior sales experience with industrial segment customers and local market understanding is an advantage
- Advantage if you are familiar with cost planning and budgeting
More about us
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
For more information contact Service Team Lead Jaakko Keskitalo, tel. +358 50 334 7656 (available on April 8th from 14 to 16 pm and April 15th from 14 to 16 pm) or LPG Manager, Energy Industries Service Markus Lätti, tel. +358 50 335 7711 (available on April 6th from 13 to 15 pm and April 13th from 14 to 16 pm).
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by April 18, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com