Technical Sales Support Team Leader
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible for leading daily technical sales support activities in Large Motors and Generators in Helsinki, ensuring our Local Sales Units can focus on the business growth and improve customer experience.
Reporting to the Technical Sales Support Manager you will lead a team of experts supporting Sales Units with cost-effective technical solutions.
- Managing daily activities of Technical Sales Support and ensuring timely, accurate and high-quality responses and solutions
- Leading your team and our support process to meet the defined Sales Support KPI’s
- Taking care of the competence development of your team
- Driving continuous improvement in Sales Support, improving our tools, processes, product portfolio and customer experience
- Developing the support processes, tools and reports together with the Technical Sales Support Manager
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree, preferably in Engineering
- Several years of experience in operations, sales, R&D, engineering, or similar work
- Knowledge of Large Motors and Generators’ products
- High tolerance of pressure, capability to act fast
- Solution-oriented mindset, attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English in Finnish
- Managerial experience is an advantage
More about us
The Large Motors and Generators Division offers a comprehensive product portfolio of large AC motors and generators. From general purpose to highly customized designs, synchronous motors and high voltage induction motors provide high efficiency, reliability and availability across all major industries and applications, including some in the toughest and most demanding environments. The division also has a long track record of designing and building generators for wide range of industries, including power generation, marine, oil and gas, mining, and data centers.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
If you have questions, contact Pekka Huhta, tel. +358 50 3322 570.
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by April 8, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.