- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Quality Specialist at ABB Oy, Smart Power division in Vaasa. In this role, you will be responsible for developing processes through the whole supply chain from supplier to end customer. Your main role is to be an active and co-operative driver ensuring suppliers continuous quality development. We offer you a challenging position in one of the most advanced factories in the world. This role reports to Quality Manager.
- Acting as a responsible person for technical reclamations in specific product groups
- Creating official customer reports
- Operating as active and co-operative leader for troubleshooting group
- Driving for continuous quality development in factory and focused suppliers
- Controlling and developing supplier processes and performances
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in relevant field
- Proactive and systematic way of working
- Independent go-getting attitude
- Attention to detail and quality-focused mindset
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is a strong benefit
- Experience in part and assembly manufacturing industry
- Good presentation and interaction skills in an international operating environment
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
For more information contact Quality Manager Janne Leinonen, tel. +358 50 334 1159.
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by May 23, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.