Sales Manager, Contracts
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Motion Services Division in Helsinki. In this role, you will be responsible for contract sales for Finnish customers. Your task is to establish new contracts and look after the existing ones. We offer you challenging role in industrial front-end sales. This role reports to Motion Services Division Sales Manager in Finland. Motion Services is formed by 145 professionals across Finland and You will be part of this excellent group. Contracts, which you will be working with, covers life cycle services for motors, generators and drives.
- Creating new business models and increasing contract-based business volume
- Negotiating contracts with Finnish end customers and maintaining the existing contract base
- Coaching the rest of the organization on contract sales
- Building a sustainable contract management platform
- Supporting ABB area sales in Finland
- Developing practices to support contract-based sales
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree preferably in commercial studies or relevant field
- Minimum five years’ work experience in front-end sales
- Good market knowledge of industrial segment in Finland
- Strong negotiation, argumentation, and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and in Finnish
- Financial and economical thinking
- Passion to serve customers and strong team working skills
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
For more information contact Mikael Pulkkinen, Sales Manager, Key Account Sales and Service Agreements, tel. +358 50 332 9326. Available on May 5th 12-15 or May 11th 12-15.
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by May 20th, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.