RSM UK North East
Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Regional Sales Manager (RSM) responsible for end users, consultants and Contractors, focused but not limited to the key market segments of Utility, Building Services, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation and General Industry. The role will represent ABB’s four businesses under the banner of its Power Grids division namely Grid Integration, Grid Automation, Transformer Products and High Voltage Products
• Responsible for achieving the agreed regional sales budget and the collation, submission and accuracy of regional sales forecasts and market data
• Gaining Spec-In to key opportunities utilising the many innovation technologies and digital solutions in the ABB portfolio through engaging End Users and Consultants at the right time in the sales cycle
• Formulate a regional strategy in association with the UK Sales Manager and Business Market managers
• Ensure opportunity coordination across the sales team including other RSM’s, Account and Sector Managers to ensure all the opportunity bases are covered leading to successful opportunity outcomes
• Ensure Collaboration with other ABB divisions to maximize the opportunity portfolio for ABB
• Achievement against set KPI’s and agreed personal objectives and ensure timely responses to business information and support requests
• Assist with input into Budgeting process
This is a great opportunity for a self motivated team player who will be empowered to have a significant level of autonomy with the role. Full training will be given, as required.
• Ability to work to timescales
• Ability to demonstrate a “team” ethic
• Strategic thinker
• Creative approach to developing new business
• Experience at Building and delivering Strategies to win / develop ABB portfolio
• A culture of Integrity
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.