Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Management of material flow within Service Station – inbound & outbound movements. Packing, receiving & dispatching.
• Responsible for material flow (physically & systematically).
• Ensure material quality & quantity control.
• On-going optimization of store management (maintain high level of stock efficiency).
• Ensure correct marking / labelling of store material stock.
• Operation of FLT / Pedestrian Truck.
• To ensure stores areas are kept tidy and that OHS guidelines are followed / maintained.
• Packing & shipping of all parts as per order & process requirements.
• Execute stock inventory checks.
• Responsible for continuous process improvement.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure.
• Good time management & prioritisation.
• Good computer skills.
• Previous storekeeping experience.
• FLT experience.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.