Front End Sales Engineer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Self-driven sales professional responsible for developing, implementing and managing select key accounts strategy. Focused on adding value, creating superior customer experiences and profitable growth. Taking ownership and leading all aspects of the Sales process in terms of understanding, direction and control. Performing all activities with ethics and integrity. Eager to learn about intralogistics automation and a drive to win and increase ABBs market share in the warehouse automation market.
1. Account strategies:
Takes initiative in developing sales strategies for key accounts and leads the continuous implementation of the defined strategy.
2. Sales targets:
Creates added value for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements). Ensures achievement of agreed sales targets and margins with a structured follow up and reporting process.
3. Customer relations:
Establishes and develops strategic individual relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as focal point for problem resolution.
4. Customer knowledge:
Develops, maintains and shares detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behaviour, organization, decision-makers, business drivers, economic trends, and competition.
5. Market activity:
Identifies and prioritises opportunities. Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) to increase ABBs market awareness and influence customers at all levels.
• Strategic and value based sales experience
• Industry experience and knowledge of integrated automation systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Presentable and able to interface with customers at all levels with integrity
• Creative thinker with commercial focus, good technical understanding and results orientation
• Flexible, energetic and a sociable team player
• A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in either technical or business / commercial discipline
• Robotics or warehouse automation experience preferred
• Good coaching and knowledge transfer ability
• Strong facilitator and negotiator
• Continuous improvement initiatives
• Demonstrate interest in learning, developing new skills and growing towards higher leadership and management roles
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.