Area Sales Manager (Scotland)
Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Home based external sales role to promote ABB Drives Products in the Scotland area via partners and direct sales.
- ABB Organisation
- • Work with colleagues in the OEM, Water, HVAC and Industry account team to promote sales in territory
- • Meet key Turnover and profit targets
- • Produce budget for following year
- • Strategic development of the Territory
- • Key account management of direct accounts
- • Business development within defined target industry sectors within the territory
- • Gain product specification
- • Perform Energy Appraisals on end user accounts in line with our marketing strategy.
- • Engage in managing existing and recruiting new channel partners if required (including managing channel partner business plans)
- • Technical and commercial support of partners
- • Basic understanding of Electric Motors and variable speed drive use in industry.
- • Demonstrate excellent customer focus
- • Business acumen
- • Qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- • Presentation skills and Good networking skills.
- • Experience of working with consultants and contractors.