Area Sales Manager (Scotland)
Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Home based external sales role to promote ABB Drives Products in the Scotland area via partners and direct sales.
• Work with colleagues in the OEM, Water, HVAC and Industry account team to promote sales in territory
• Meet key Turnover and profit targets
• Produce budget for following year
• Strategic development of the Territory
• Key account management of direct accounts
• Business development within defined target industry sectors within the territory
• Gain product specification
• Perform Energy Appraisals on end user accounts in line with our marketing strategy.
• Engage in managing existing and recruiting new channel partners if required (including managing channel partner business plans)
• Technical and commercial support of partners
• Basic understanding of Electric Motors and variable speed drive use in industry.
• Demonstrate excellent customer focus
• Business acumen
• Qualifications in Electrical Engineering
• Presentation skills and Good networking skills.
• Experience of working with consultants and contractors.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.