Woking, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Provide monthly reporting & implementing process improvements. Support the local finance team on orders booking, project billing and credit collection for UK & Switzerland companies.
- Process journal entries
- Prepare reconciliations including balance sheets
- Interact with internal and external auditors as necessary to complete audits
- Reconciles inter-company accounts, including accounting for foreign exchange differences
- Prepare debt reviews & bad debt analysis
- Monitor expiring renewal agreements to ensure that any contractual requirements around proper notification to the client are met. Calculate the correct fee for the upcoming renewal term and determine invoice amount and maintenance term.
- Prepare month end journals
- Post general ledger entries. Utilize analytical skills to assist operating management.
- Debtor reconciliations
- Manage cash deposits
- Monitor cash balances in various
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units.
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews
- Prepare SOPs for all activities performed
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough / detail oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- SAP, SalesForce experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality
- Ability to work on multiple systems
- 2 -3 year experience in Financial Accounting, in a Software company
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.