Accounts Payable / Assistant
Woking, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Process PR & PO’s, GR and all aspects of Accounts Payable & implementing process improvements. Support the local finance team with weekly & monthly reporting for UK & Switzerland company.
- Raise Purchase Requisition & Purchase Orders
- Goods receipt & processing invoices
- Deal with any internal/external vendor disputes
- Process manual payments, invoices/credits notes
- Process New Customer & Vendor requests
- Process Journals
- Process Internal/external invoicing and collecting process
- Order booking
- Perform ad-hoc requests and projects as needed
- Prepare monthly and quarterly variance analysis of actual creditors
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews
- Prepare SOPs for all activities performed
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough / detail oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on experience in SAP modules
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality
- Ability to work on multiple systems like SAP, BIW, Power BI and Salesforce
- 3 – 5 year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, in a Software company
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.