Accounts Payable / Assistant
Woking, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Process PR & PO’s, GR and all aspects of Accounts Payable & implementing process improvements. Support the local finance team with weekly & monthly reporting for UK & Switzerland company.
- Raise Purchase Requisition & Purchase Orders
- Goods receipt & processing invoices
- Deal with any internal/external vendor disputes
- Process manual payments, invoices/credits notes
- Process New Customer & Vendor requests
- Process Journals
- Process Internal/external invoicing and collecting process
- Order booking
- Perform ad-hoc requests and projects as needed
- Prepare monthly and quarterly variance analysis of actual creditors
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews
- Prepare SOPs for all activities performed
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough / detail oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on experience in SAP modules
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality
- Ability to work on multiple systems like SAP, BIW, Power BI and Salesforce
- 3 – 5 year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, in a Software company
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.