Woking, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Support Senior Project Manager in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Assigned to multiple smaller projects.
- Analyze contracts and confer with various departments to detect ambiguities, inaccurate statements or omissions of essential terms or information
- Set up and maintain updates to license and maintenance agreements in designated customer database
- Provide support to the sales team by researching agreements and client history as requested
- Review & approve Revenue recognition methodology based on signed contracts
- Participate in Bids, RFQ & RFP’s with Sales, Legal teams across Europe
- Review contracts for any disputes & revenue recognition issues
- Prepare, consolidate Europe forecasts & update Sales Force
- Participate in monthly forecast calls with Senior Leadership Team
- Prepare monthly CSO Financial analysis for business reviews
- Prepare monthly management report with analysis against budget
- Assist & consolidate annual budgets
- Participate in special projects related to this area in additional to day-to-day activities
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews
- Prepare SOPs for all activities performed
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough / detail oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- Preferred Risk review qualified
- Experience in preparing Full cost model
- Experience in data sets, building reports in Power BI & Sales Force
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality
- Ability to work on multiple systems
- 4-5 year related experience, in a Software company
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.