HR Specialist, Front Office UK
Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Execute accurate ELC service processes within the GBS ELC service line and across other GBS Service lines where necessary, for an assigned group of employees. Provide appropriate support for internal customers, and deliver accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders in accordance with defined Service Level Agreement(s).
- Executes and delivers assigned HR Services in compliance with all standard operating procedures/policies or other procedures in place, in accordance to the defined Service Level Agreement(s).
- Executes and delivers assigned ELC Services to the HR community, managers and employees in compliance with all standard operating policies and other procedures in place, and according to defined Service Level Agreement(s). Show a customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can do” attitude. Recommend enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers.
- Communicates information within the GBS team and to customers/stakeholders regarding progress of assigned processes.
- Records and manages incoming employee enquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool). Performs data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Services. Maintains a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems, in accordance with Internal Controls framework. Provides ondemand reports related to the process, where required.
- Prepares information and documentation for internal and/or external third parties.
- Recommends enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers.
- Usage of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, SAP, AskHR
- Worked in a HR/Payroll environment
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication skills
- Numerate and able to interpret accurately numeric and text data
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.