EL Service Technician - EV
Home Based, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Technician responsible for the installation / commissioning, repair and servicing of ABB low and Medium Voltage Products and systems with particular focus around the service and support of EV Charges.
- Delivering the site based activities relating to the MV/LV Switchgear and EV Service portfolio.
- To work safely and in full compliance at all times and on all occasions
- To ensure compliance with Quality Management System, Safety Procedures and Accountancy Policies
- To produce high quality recommendations and documentation/reports following site activities.
- To proactively spot and report on opportunities identified on sites
- Work within the ABB integrity policy at all times.
- Valued team member who is equally capable of lone working and working as a member of a team.
- Ensure conformity to the ABB Electrical safety Management System
- Understand the environmental risks associated with the business unit
- Flexible in the working pattern as this role involves working away from base (outside of UK) for periods of time
- To think proactively and continuously learn and develop the service portfolio
- Works well with the wider ABB team and collaborates with other ABB divisions
- Prepared to learn new skills and operate cross functionally across BU’s
- Promotes ABB in all actions
- Interact with all customers to meet or exceed their expectation of our services
- Responsive to customer requests.
- To build customer relationships and trust through high quality service
- To put customer focus at the front of all service and support activities
- EV Experience and product knowledge
- Strong background in the Safety systems sector
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus
- Strong people skills
- National Safety Passport
- Good understanding of current H&S legislation
- Good ABB product knowledge
- Knowledge on wider EP Products and Services
- IOSH or NEBOSH certification
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.