Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Responsible for the Production and Delivery of Quotations and Projects
- Excellent safety and integrity leadership
- To provide a safe working environment for all site employees & mitigate the risks
- Ensure ethical behaviour in line with code of conduct
- Communicate effectively with all personnel involved in the project delivery
- Takes a strong active personal role in delivery of the projects
- Results focused with effective project delivery
- Ensure sustainable growth targets are achieved through driving project efficiencies
- Assisting project delivery and identifying other opportunities to drives sales
- Ensure business sales and magaement processes are adhered to
- Involvement in the sales and tendering of ELDS Products and solutions
- Customer meetings to assist project deliveries
- Work closely with the product factories to ensure quality and swift issue resolution
- Contribute to operational savings and efficiency improvements
- Interact and manage key customers and their expectation of the ELDS Business and Portfolio
- Ensure customer satisfaction by driving towards excellent quality
- Ensure legal compliance for ABB and customers
- Responsive to customer requests. Ensure deadlines are fully met and customers fully engaged
- Successfully completed two years in college
- Ability to work to timescales and deadlines
- Self-motivated / Dynamic
- Systematic approach and process orientated
- Ability to cope with fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Electrical competence
- Microsoft Office Experience
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.