St Neots, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for young engineers that are interested in a career in Electrical Engineering, working within the Oil & Gas Industry, for a large multinational company. The successful candidates will have already pursued further education in Electrical, power or telecoms engineering and be looking at focussing in one of these areas in particular. Opportunities to work within our control, systems, networks, telecoms and power engineering teams as well as gaining training within our QHSE, procurement, marketing, bids and proposals, etc teams will be available to the successful candidates.
- The make-up of the apprenticeship would be with one days further education per week delivered at CRC and four days per week on the job training in the ABB facility at St.Neots. We will be training the successful applicants in the areas of:
- Process Control Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Telecoms Engineering
- Power Engineering (LV and MV)
- This will be delivered be working directly within these internal teams receiving on the job training and instruction.
- We would look at training successful candidates in one of the above disciplines as well as offering related training within QHSE, Procurement, Marketing, Bids and proposals, etc.. to develop their all-round skillset.
- We would be looking to take on young engineers that have completed at least one year of further education in an engineering (or related) discipline.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.