Global Business Management System and Information system Manager
Billingham, Durham, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As the Global Business lead in Management Systems and Information Systems for Industrial Automation you will report to the global Head of HSE. This diverse role will challenge your technical and process knowledge and assist IA in developing, configuring the tools and processes to meet the business needs.
Scope covers all IA Business Lines, IA Country Terratories and the HSE Function with IA.
The main objective is to fully support implementation and adoption of our ‘licence to operate’ HSE Management System in Industrial Automation and standardise - simplify - unify the day-to-day operation where practicable.
- Support implementation and operation of the ABB Way HSE management System (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 in ALL IA LBL.
- Standardise process/forms and align timelines for key management system requirements such as Management Review, Objective and Targets in line with business budgetary cycles
- Develop/Implement a certification strategy for ABB Way
- Maximise the use of IA OnePoint to bring the ABB Way closer to the people to use.
- Collaborate and manage the ABB Group Audit and Assurance Programme in line with ABB Way and over view of lobal business line self-assessment process.
- Develop HSE Reporting standards and optimize visual management for HSE KPI and performance reporting. Development Deployment of balanced dashboard.
- Engage IA colleagues to raise the profile and awareness of ABB Way benefits and use of Intelex.
- Work with IA HSE Manager to develop HSE Strategy and roadmap in line with Corporate direction and Business needs.
- Guide and collaborate with Corporate Function, Programme leaders and GBS to direct priorities in line with IA Business Strategy.
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, implementation and operational oversight across multiple countries.
- Degree or equivalent in HSE
- Proven experience and qualification in Audit
- Proven experience with Global platform for HSE data gathering, analysis and reporting
- Use of Power BI, Advanced SharePoint development
- Fluent in English, other languages are an added advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.