Bi-Lingual Technical Support Engineer (French and English)
Woking, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization.
To strengthen our Customer Experience team we are hiring a Bi-Lingual Technical Support Engineer (French and English) with excellent customer service and client management skills.
Join our growing team to collaborate with people across the world to manage the success of our European and Global clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex and varied issues
- Manage and own all aspects of customer success
- Maintain a holistic view of customer satisfaction
- Liaise with global teams to deliver the best solutions to our customers
- Attend regular customer meetings and provide regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from technical teams
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience supporting Enterprise Software Solutions
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and clients
- Fluent English and French
- Team player with a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Understand context and priority of a diverse range of products and support cases
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.