Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Sufficient education and suitably skilled in Warehouse principals to a standard that ABB accepts as a minimum required
Health and Safety training for the safe use of MHE and manual handling
- Working closely with the Material Controller
- Goods should be checked against a purchase order or pre-notification wherever possible.
- Discrepancies reported to Supplier upon discovery so that Production is not impacted
- Booking in product using SAP and undertaking continuous cycle counts as product is put into stock
- Issuing product to Production using SAP and clearly identifying whilst checking all associated BOMs and paperwork are correct or placing in specified locations
- Validating information during picking to reduce errors and provide an audit of each item picked.
- Issue product and present in the most practical and efficient process to allow production to be able to identify the components that they require for each unit.
- Completing the packaging process, entering details into SAP to produce Delivery Notes & Instructions
- Understanding despatch planners and processes to ensure all product is delivered in line with Customer expectation
- Completing consignment details for daily collections and obtaining and storing POD’s
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Warehouse role with a rational approach to decision making
- Must be happy to do repetitive work at a fast pace with minimal mistakes
- Must have some initiative, be enthusiastic, punctual and H&S conscious. Must be comfortable to report anything to improve on H&S practices
- Must be reliable and flexible as sometimes overtime is required
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.