UPS Field Service Engineer
Home Based, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Home based Field Service Engineer working on a range of ABB Ups products
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated team player who will be empowered to have a good level of autonomy in their role. The position will provide prospects for career progression with the right demonstration of performance. Training and mentoring will be given as part of a structured development programme as well as role specific development.
- UPS servicing and maintenance at customer premises
- UPS Commissioning
- UPS fault finding
- Join the On-Call Rota
- Be able to work weekends and Bank holidays when required
- Works with Safety as a priority
- Communicates and engages effectively within the team and wider ABB organization
- Contributes to end to end sales process supporting the sales function
- Works in accordance with local HSE priorities.
- Works well with the wider ABB team.
- Works within the ABB integrity policy always.
- Interacts with all customers to meet or exceed their expectation of our services
- Responsive to customer requests
- Works to customer deadlines
- Min 2 years’ experience working on UPS systems
- Min 2 years’ experience as a Field Service Engineer
- HNC Electrical / Electronic or Equivalent
- Ability to work to timescales and deadlines
- Following of business processes
- Attention to detail
- Systematic approach and process orientated
- Ability to cope with fast paced environment
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.