Consumer Service Platform Lead
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
"If you are looking for exciting global challenges, GBS Common Services Practices and Platforms is the place to come.
ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of cross-functional collaboration. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with talented people all over the world."
In this role you will be driving common standards, templates and processes for Knowledge management, Service Catalog, Customer Satisfaction etc. with a strong focus on stakeholder management, cross functional alignment and collaboration. You will also be enabling the functions to work with customer feedback providing the best-in-class processes, platforms, and standards.
This role is part of GBS Common Services Practices and Platforms, which is part of GBS Shared Services.
- Supporting functions with a common way of operating in the GBS environment.
- Driving change projects improving the way we work and collaborating with the functions to provide proactive customer experience; consistently applying a continuous improvement approach.
- Enabling the functions to run existing customer feedback surveys by providing the tools, platforms and processes.
- Being the key contact for global functional stakeholders, and the escalation point for any issues. Effectively communicating appropriate information to stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding and support.
- As member of the leadership team, contribute to identify trends, innovations, and opportunities for improvement.
- Living ABB’s core values of care and collaboration by promoting customer centricity across the organization within the GBS setup.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance or Business
- Black Belt certification is beneficial
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Operations, Continuous Improvement, Change Management or a functional role
- Be a leader who can work effectively at all levels of the organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus as well as to prioritize and make tradeoffs in a strategic environment.
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations including communication with external parties (e.g. service providers).
- Strong end to end process thinking and experience in managing global transformation programs with proven results.
- Ability to effectively guide and leverage initiative specific teams across functions and geographies without formal reporting relationships.
- Self-driven, resilient, innovative, energetic, enthusiastic, and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- Fluent in spoken and written English; additional language skills preferable.
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.