IS Scrum Master
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
"If you are looking for big, global challenges, IS is the place to come.
ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of information technology. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with talented people all over the world."
The Scrum Master is the head of communication for the development team when it comes to communicating project details of a products development lifecycle. They communicate with the development team and the stakeholders, the product design details and strategy for the Product Owner in an effective way to help understand scrum theory, practices, rules, and values. They are complex problem solvers ensuring the goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone involved.
- Defines project scope and objectives through internal project management methodologies for product development.
- Provides the team with constructive performance feedback, when needed, as related to adaption of Scrum and Agile principles.
- Reports team progress and success, providing high visibility to product owner and stakeholders
- Continuous improvement to establish more effective cross departmental communication between development and business management
- Creates presentations, recommendations, and updates regularly, tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis.
- Encourage and enable task completion to specification, on time and within budget and represents the team when reporting overall project status, possible risk and suggest solutions
- Support product owner with managing the product backlog, spring backlog, release burn-down and prioritizing requirements for sprints
- Facilitate daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint review, spring retrospective and monitor daily burn down.
- Motivating the team to come up with reusable elements while continuing to utilize best practices
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related discipline. Ad-additional Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines highly preferred: Information Systems Management / Human Computer Interaction / Product Design / Consumer Journey / Product Marketing.
- Above 9 years of relevant experience.
- Passionate about Consumer Experience (CX), products, technology, business and user experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with strong leadership, facilitation and coaching in Agile Scrum for multiple teams.
- Outstanding influence skills to drive transformation across the whole IS community
- Proven track record of Product & Journey.
- Expert knowledge in project and product management.
- Solid understanding of Product Marketing for consumer-facing IT services.
- Deep understanding of consumer needs and wants, consumer segmentation, distribution models and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous pro-jects and deliverables.
- Proven track record of using Voice of consumer (VOC) channels and incorporating consumer’s voice into improvement designs.
- Proven track record of driving end-user satisfaction by using specific metrics.
- Enthusiasm for making the technology experience enjoyable and productive.
- Proven track record of working with Agile and DevOps teams.
- ITIL and Lean Certifications preferred.
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.