Hub Digital Lead Industrial Automation (IA) Energy Industries Central and Southern Europe
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Energy Business is a part of the Industrial Automation Business and is a leading provider of integrated power and automation solutions for Oil, Gas, Chemical, Power Generation and Water\Wastewater applications. Our comprehensive portfolio is based on our automation offering including instrumentation and control systems and is complemented by our electrical and turnkey solutions. Our technology is supported by a service offering to optimize performance, reliability, and efficiency while minimizing environmental impact.
We are looking for a Hub Digital Lead who will be responsible for the digital growth initiative for Power Generation, Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Refining verticals in the Central & Southern Europe Hub.
- Architect, rollout, and administer the plan for enterprise level and strategic digital sales for the region; delivering substantial digital sales target for Energy Industries in Central and Southern Europe.
- Engaging in digital strategic account planning, coaching and enabling of key account teams and driving sales operating rhythm for digital pipeline
- Establish deep understanding of key customers’ digital strategy and business transformation goals, challenge conventional thinking and operating methods while inviting stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities
- Identifying, developing, and closing transformational digital opportunities that scale across the enterprise in close co-operation with the account leads
- Effectively engaging in business discussions with senior customer leaders who set vision and direction – elevate the profile of ABB within customer organization and elevate the profile of the customer within ABB
- Providing regional leadership on digital transformation and consultative customer engagements
- Leading regional opportunities with an outcome-based sales approach, driving the opportunity from pain point identification, solution pilot to closing broader industrial enterprise opportunity
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in solution sales at the enterprise level and large project pursuit team leadership
- Relevant working experience inside an energy related industrial vertical
- Experience with basic sales management principles including pipeline management and sales forecasting
- Experience within software development lifecycle (design, architecture, development and deployment) or IT technical sales is desirable
- Experience in internal or external consulting engagements with industrial and/or IoT customers.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory aspects for various domains such as information security & cloud deployments
- Able to articulate a vision for customer’s digital journey based on knowledge of customers’ business and ABB offerings, providing clarity on ultimate destination and a step-wise plan for getting there along with architecting the commercial models to enable the plan
- Disciplined, analytic, structured, and highly committed to the results
- Strong coach in the region that helps develop enterprise digital sales expertise
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd