Hub Lead East Europe Talent Acquisition and Advancement
Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The mission of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. In this newly designed role, you will lead a team of Talent Acquisition partners within the East Europe HUB, delivering Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement expert services while supporting ABB’s growth ambitions. Reporting to the GBS HR Expert Services Lead – Talent Acquisitions and Advancement and forming an integral part of the global leadership team, you will be instrumental in meeting employee capability requirements for all businesses within the HUB, by developing and utilizing the internal and external talent pipeline.
- Actively partnering with Country Leadership team, businesses and HR to design and implement Talent Acquisition processes, and contract of services, clearly articulating the services in and out of scope, and setting governance process to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Becoming a trusted advisor, representing Talent Acquisition and Advancement by leading relevant projects, special programs and supporting cross-functional initiatives in partnership with HR teams and business leaders.
- Leading the delivery of Talent Acquisition and Advancement services within complex global internal processes and systems, and in compliance with legislation, HR policies and compliance standards.
- Providing expert support and guidance to the business in how to recognize and fulfill talent demands, utilizing internal and external talent pools, resources, partners and networks, while simultaneously meeting short, mid and long-term capability demands by building and maintaining high quality internal and external talent pipelines.
- Bringing a fresh and pioneering perspective to HR challenges, re-thinking the way Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement is delivered, driving and owning innovations, and stretching the ambitions and achievements of the organisation to a peak, creating new value to the business.
- Supporting employer brand activities, university relationships and the sourcing and management of highly attractive cross-business graduate programs, while actively managing the pipeline of highly qualified graduates by establishing ABB as an employer of choice.
- Leading Talent Acquisition on a global scale, driving innovation efficiency and effectiveness while overseeing the relevant systems, tools, processes and procedures to deliver a seamless experience to the business, actively identifying, recommending, and supporting improvements to system functionality.
- Analyzing relevant data to track service delivery SLAs and continuously optimize processes and procedures related to Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement service delivery, in alignment with ABB guidance, policy, and procedures.
- Guiding, motivating, coaching and developing the skills, knowledge and competencies of all Talent Acquisition Partners, while driving a culture of excellence in a team that successfully meets or exceeds all targets and objectives within the business.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Seasoned professional with at least 10 years of experience in HR (previous experience in HR Acquisition or similar function would be advantageous), defining and driving state-of-the-art Talent Acquisition and Advancement strategies and processes.
- Significant experience in leading cross-functional teams, involving international collaboration and demonstrating intercultural sensitivity.
- Strategic mindset with a thorough understanding of business drivers and Talent Acquisition and Advancement trends both globally and within the HUB.
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial acumen to set up a service delivery organization aligned with the business strategies.
- Strong end-to-end process thinking and experience in managing change projects.
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration capabilities with the ability to network with and influence senior Business and HR leaders globally.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative, resilient, adaptable, enthusiastic and inclusive; able to motivate and develop employees, while creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- Proven leadership and communication skills, with fluency in the local language an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.