Global Quality Management System and Business Process Manager
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
The Global Quality Management System and Business Process Manager will provide strategic direction and leads a team responsible for development and maintenance of on-going business processes and supporting systems.
Global Quality Management System and Business Process Manager will react quickly to rapidly changing market conditions and improve business processes by eliminating defects and enhancing quality while achieving and maintaining optimal levels of process performance. Working collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management and governance of a business process. Will focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Quality - Global Quality Management System and Business Process Manager will drive the IA Business in achieving excellent quality performance.
- Defining together with Business Lines the Quality Management System strategy, define process maturity roadmap, objectives and metrics.
- Creating the overall direction for consistent quality methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Improving and deploying Global Business Process Management system across whole IA Business.
- Driving process improvement and leverage Lean & Lean Six Sigma methodologies for effective process definition, measurement and controls.
- Evaluating processes in terms of documentation and performance
- Managing cross-functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Developing of global quality system ensuring adherence to internal audit and regulation standards.
- Supporting Process Owners with identification and measurement processes performance targets.
- Assisting and supporting the transformation of the business processes from a reactive to proactive.
- Documenting and evaluating current and to-be processes including flow chart, value stream maps, performance metrics, systems and tools in order to optimize quality of process performance.
- Networking with industry thought leaders to determine best practices and ideas from outside of ABB.
- Providing proactive support of Business Lines with focus on early identification and prevention of the issues.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BS/BA in Quality or Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of progressive growth in quality leadership roles.
- Experience in automotive, healthcare, aircraft or similar industry, experienced in multisite QMS deployment and BPMs management, international company experience.
- Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 standard – practitioner.
- Experienced in process development methodologies (BPMS) and process deployment in complex organizations.
- Ability to evaluate complex business processes.
- Experienced managing and influencing a team of Quality managers and cross-functional leaders in a large, multinational organization.
- Strong collaborator with cultural sensitivity skills.
- Must have a sense of urgency for change and improvement.
- Executive level communication skills and experience.
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiatives from concept to action and delivering positive results.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. .
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
Let’s write the future. Together.
We reserve the right to withdraw the posting at any time