Global IS Security Incident Response Oversight Lead
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Security (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of information technology. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with talented people all over the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for decision making, reporting and investigation for critical companywide security incidents at ABB that may harm ABB’s reputation and share value. You will be driving best practices and development of security incident management practices across Business, Corporate functions and GBS. You will be reporting to Head of Information Security.
- Establishing ABB Corporate Security Incident Management process that defines coordination of Critical information security incidents or potential incidents across ABB and requires Corporate oversight of coordination and decision making across ABB globally.
- Coordinating along with ABB Corporate Insurance team all aspects of insurance cost tracking, artifacts tracking etc. that are needed to place and settle claims for security incidents that qualify for the same.
- Responsible for putting in place processes and coordinating them in case invoked for supporting ABB EC reporting of security incidents, decision making and action tracking at ABB wide level.
- Overseeing that security incident response playbooks based on best practices are developed by respective participating teams across Corporate, Businesses and GBS so that an ongoing state of readiness is maintained to respond to information security incidents at ABB Corporate level.
- Identifying key stakeholders for ABB Corporate level security incident response, engaging with stakeholders with a customer centric approach to understand their expectations as well as agrees on roles they play in Corporate Incidence Response scenarios.
- Establishing an ongoing method of communication, work with them for keeping in place back resources.
- Identifying and engaging all the resources with the purpose of ensuring that all critical stakeholders are known, engaged, and have clear roles and responsibilities.
- Ensuring smoother incidence response processes as needed, leading to accurate and timely reporting to EC and dissemination of actions and decisions.
- Executing, for assigned tasks, all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACI specification.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience.
- Around 12+ years of experience in Security Incident Management with a hands-on experience in Security tools, CSIRT services at a large multi-national organization.
- Experience in Crisis management, program management, executive leadership is preferred.
- Excellent experience in assessing impact of security incident, leading investigations and driving organization to make right decisions.
- Strong communication skills such as planning and leading effective meetings, conducting structured interviews to collect information, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and presenting to a variety of audiences.
- Team player with proven ability to work effectively with other business units and perform independent analysis of complex problems and distill relevant findings and root causes.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC). Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Corporate Talent Acquisition Team
Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time