Global Talent Acquisition, Social Media and Content Creation
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
You will be working as a Global Talent Acquisition, Social Media and Content Creation and will be reporting to the Global Manager, University Relations, Early Talents and Employer Branding. You will be playing a vital role in leading the Social Media and Content Strategy for Talent attraction at ABB and responsible to be in continuous contact with the global communication social media and branding teams. You will be implementing a sound Social Media presence to position ABB as Employer of Choice, reinforcing Employer Branding activities both on the main Social Media Channels and on the digital platforms ABB leverages (including career portal).
- Creating and driving content to inspire and engage with targeted talents (early talents, engineering professionals, digital/IT talents, etc.) on digital channels and identifying the best digital solutions to communicate ABB’s key messages, a real expert for Talent attraction on Social Media.
- Building great talent pipelines on LinkedIn and keeping in touch with these candidates efficiently, leveraging them for ABB’s businesses talent needs.
- Conducting training and supporting the whole Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement team and the business colleagues to be able to continuously operate on the Social Media at local level in line with the strategy and the content developed at global level and in accordance with the global communications team guidelines.
- Creating visuals (images, videos, live sessions) content as required to support ABB’s employer brand, making it unique.
- Deploying the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) in line with Global directives, customizing to the local market and applying it to all existing activities and channels ensuring thorough data tracking on all the activities and in full alignment with the global communications team.
- Helping to build a network of skilled colleagues to act as Brand Ambassadors, delivering all required training to represent ABB successfully at a variety of in-person events and via digital channels.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing or Communication, Digital Media, HR Management or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in Social Media Strategy and Content Creation for Talent attraction ideally in a global, international company.
- Hands-on knowledge of multi-channel social media campaign development, with the support of external agencies, from idea creation to deployment and success tracking.
- Deep knowledge of LinkedIn, Recruiter functions and how to run campaigns on the platform (both pipeline builder and normal branding campaigns).
- Web-editing, UX design experience and content creation for websites are strong assets.
- Self-driven personality and “doer” attitude – ready to commit and get challenged.
- Excellent relationship building and collaborative capabilities, with a positive outlook and ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders in and outside the company.
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time