Energy Management Product Manager
Ratingen, North RhineWestfalia, Germany
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In this role you will be assessing, homogenizing, elaborating and evolving energy management productized digital offering for electrification business. You will be collaborating with electrification divisions’ digital offering specialist for collecting different needs coming for each division and evolving the current portfolio for both ABB Ability Cloud and Hybrid Edge Solution.
You will be reporting to Electrification Business - Digital Lead.
- Elaborating in conjunction with relevant electrification divisions’ digital leads and stakeholders, creating a clear and defined digital offering portfolio for energy management, avoiding overlapping and white spaces.
- Capturing outside market situation and opportunities, understanding customer drivers and digitalization needs, translating these into a solution-based business strategy to leverage untapped digital value.
- Executing and analyzing market, trends related to energy management and based on it creating with priority the market requirements.
- Supporting data scientists as domain specific expert for the creation of energy optimization algorithms.
- Tokenizing the requirements in themes, epics, features, user stories and insert them in the product backlog as defined by the agile methodology.
- Implementing energy management features and defining digital offering value proposition and positioning.
- Preparing digital offering promotional materials, defining pricing for online marketplace, collecting and maintaining success cases, planning and communicating the feature release plan to the market.
- Maintaining offering roadmap, supporting operation in case of specific request for information, gateway or offering.
- Supporting operation in case of specific request for information or bug analysis is related to products and tracking energy management business generated by the offering.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrification engineering or information technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in development of energy management solutions.
- Knowledge of energy market, electrification solution, value chain and agile methodology.
- Proven expertise and understanding market requirements, market analysis tools and methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and communication.
- Ability to act as the interface between business, research and development department.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, communication experience with senior management and leadership.
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated, flexible team player with an ability to work independently.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day.
Corporate Talent Team, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd