Global Web Engagement Manager, Motion
Ladenburg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion. ABB Motion is driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities and infrastructure, enabled by energy efficiency and emission-free energy production for the benefit of our customers and the world.
You will be working as Global Web Engagement Manager in Motion Business Area and will be reporting to Global Digital Communications & Excellence Manager. You will be provided multiple opportunities for growing according to own interests and being a part of building new customer-centric Motion web presence together with our Divisions and countries.
- Managing web as engaging communications channel.
- Acting as a champion for the tools used by Motion Communications e.g. web, analytics, marketing automation.
- Measuring and overseeing Motion website performance, providing reports and providing guidance for the Motion community based on findings.
- Establishing and maintaining governance for the web pages and ensuring continuous monitoring and fixes.
- Guiding and supporting the content team regarding SEO) and meeting web standards.
- Supporting the content team in building engaging web pages and digital campaign related assets and in content administration.
- Liaising with our Divisions and countries for providing consulting and training and ensuring best practice sharing.
- Coordinating projects related to improved web presence & web engagement.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree / IT or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing communications.
- Tech-savvy mindset and enthusiast for promoting digital communications tools.
- Experienced in all aspects of running engaging website.
- Web editing skills (CMS), web usability, analytics, SEO, technical understanding of how the web works.
- Experience in marketing automation (e.g. Pardot) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience in project management.
- Strong communication skills and customer-mindedness.
- Action-oriented, self-driven initiative taker.
- Well-organized, effective and consistent way of working, analytical, problem solving skills.
- A global mindset – working with the team and business globally (strong intercultural skills).
- Ideally nearly native English fluency.
- The following skills / experience would be an advantage:
- Implementing and/or working with enterprise grade Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Implementing and/or working with Adobe suite products such as AEM, DAM, Audience Manager, Target.
- Working with Sitefinity building templates / components.
- Implementing personalization profiles / rules / optimization.
- Workflow design and implementation.
- Persona / journey analysis.
- User / customer experience optimization.
- Digital governance processes.
- Tagging / taxonomy management.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.