Executive Administrative Assistant
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as Executive Group Assistant for Building and Home Automation Solutions (BHAS) and will be reporting to the Global Product Group (GPG) Leader BHAS. You will be providing administrative services and/or secretarial assistance at GPG level.
- Performing complex administrative activities and taking responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
- Conducting researches, compiling verifies and analyzes information and issuing special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
- Responsible for different communication tasks within the GPG, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Implementing ABB processes and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures for maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiating action and making judgments about urgency of issues along with providing confidential support for individual executives and/or management team members.
- Coaching colleagues and may have solid line manager responsibility for more junior administration staff.
- Arranging business critical internal/external events, including travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conferences, visiting speakers etc.
- Providing financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in any field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Deep knowledge of global organization and processes.
- Performing highly independently administration / secretarial support to top management.
- Extensive internal & external coordination and providing guidance to less experienced.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must, German is appreciated.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time