B&R Workday Implementation Lead (80-100%)
TBD, Global (HQ)
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
In this role, you will be part of the B&R HR team. B&R is a leading company and a trendsetter in the area of automation and process control technology. As a global center for machine and factory automation within the ABB Group, we will strengthen our leading position in the international market and continue our path to growth. B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. You will be part of a dynamic HR team and work closely with B&R’s Austrian headquarters as well as the subsidiaries around the world.
As the leader of the HR Workday Implementation in the B&R automation business, you will be responsible for the overall global roll-out of Workday at B&R. You will analyze the current HR system landscape at B&R and work closely with the Global ABB Project Team to create a specifically derived implementation strategy for B&R from ABB’s overarching global project plan and lead the execution.
- Lead and coordinate an exciting HR digitalization initiative to upgrade our HR system landscape worldwide: The implementation of Workday at B&R
- Ensure consistency and efficiency of the overall implementation process and collaborate closely with all project interfaces involved
- Stay up to date regarding other projects and workstreams interdependent with the Workday integration to coordinate and plan accordingly
- Orchestrate all global and local contributors/stakeholders and manage transformational change
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams in planning the cutover and migration steps and prepare all B&R countries accordingly
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Graduate/post-graduate degree in HR, Business Management or related discipline
- 5+ years of work experience and knowledge in several fields of HR IS, HR Business Processes, HR Master Data in roles at large organizations
- HR Systems background (SAP) and Workday experience is a plus
- HR project management know-how and skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.