Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The ABB's Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
In this role you will be responsible in developing, implementing, and managing the Global Account Strategy for nominated Customer account, focused on share of wallet growth, overall account growth, profitability, partnership, value creation, customer experience and satisfaction. Providing clear and unambiguous personal leadership to drive sales order growth across product lines and hold ABB team accountable. Monitoring current projects & keep customer updated on progress & issues. Managing resolution of specific customer problems. Adhering to ABB Value Pairs and lead by example especially demonstrating leadership on Integrity & Safety.
- Strategy: Developing a strategic vision (growth plan) for the account. Research and understand the Customer’s business environment and key business drivers. Determining and shaping the customer’s global needs, anticipate their challenges and leverage ABB capabilities to address current and future needs. Defining specific SOW growth actions beyond day to day business.
- Targets: Defining and proposing sales and strategic growth targets for the account, achieves consensus with Businesses and confirms commitment. Leading a structured execution review process across Business Lines. Sell products/solutions/& services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets representing all ABB.
- Marketing: Creating added value for the customer. Distill complexity into simple and understandable message for the customer (e.g. utilize concise value propositions, frame agreements, supplier qualification related actions etc.). Initiating the early notification of long-term customer projects in SFDC. Monitor sales opportunity pipeline and create /stimulate customer demand to ensure a healthy opportunity backlog.
- Market Knowledge: Monitoring competitor’s activity and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Providing input to Business on market price developments and new product / solution requirements. Identify white space growth opportunities and create relevant actions.
- Processes and Tools: Leading the application of applicable standardized Marketing & Sales processes and tools (Salesforce, account plans, 6 KPI’s, GDLI, AVLs etc.) for the account. Be a role model for discipline on the application of relevant processes and tools.
- Sales Activities: Responsible for achieving committed growth / order intake and related objectives for the entire ABB Portfolio following the PIE methodology. Monitoring and ensuring the progress and success of capture teams and ‘must win’ projects. Monitoring and ensuring the conversion from pipeline to orders. Standardizing the customer’s procurement process as far as possible to match ABB processes to enable ABB to serve the customer in an optimized way.
- Internal/External Interface: Acting as the orchestrator between ABB Businesses and the Customer, facilitating zero distance, solving problems, and improving ease of doing business for the customer. ABB ambassador towards the Customer and vice versa. Develop and maintain relationships with customers on senior management and executive level.
- Communicate periodic ABB updates for significant projects during execution.
- People Leadership: Establishing and managing/motivating results orientated virtual account teams by influencing, coaching mentoring, and engaging with team members. Encouraging and developing talent across ABB. Planning succession in own team.
- Living ABB’s core values of health, safety, and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant area.
- 10+ years of experience in partnership & alliances, strategic account management, supply chain management or similar.
- Experience of indirect sourcing, subscription business, or digital services
- Great networking & communication skills
- Strategic thinking skills with pragmatic approach for executing strategies
- Korean Language is a must.
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.