NSI / NSE Specialist / Project Manager
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
"If you are looking for big, global challenges, IS is the place to come.
ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of information technology. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with talented people all over the world."
In this role you will be aligning with the Service Owner, the NSI/NSE specialist sets a planning strategy that includes a full list of activities that are important for the introduction of a new service. Using Agile delivery methodology and aligns with stakeholders. Defining the scope of the project and develops a project schedule accordingly. Ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, project objectives, applicable quality standards, safety requirements, cost, and scheduling targets.
This role reports to Digital Workplace and Innovation Lead.
- Project Plan / Build / Execute: Planning, scheduling, coordinating, and delivering the IS project outcomes to time, scope, cost and agreed quality. Defining with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and detailed work allocation.
- Coordinating and prioritizing project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans, and communicates status to key stakeholders. Defining jointly with key stakeholders, all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Ensuring that the project applies contract and claims management in accordance with contractual agreements, the successful close down of the project on project completion and the capture and documentation of lessons learned, IS project communication, report IS project performance against plan and expected business outcome, successful delivery of the IS project and closely collaborate with Business PM on overall project success.
- Success factors: Business value realization through successful project delivery and implementation. Stakeholders satisfaction with the project outcomes.
- Strategy: Keeping up to date and informed about any change in strategy and is consulted regarding any incident or other project which has, or might have, a major impact on the project.
- Stakeholder Management: Serving as the key contact for the project stakeholders, and an escalation point for project issues. Effectively communicates appropriate information to stakeholders promptly and to achieve desired understanding and support. Managing stakeholders' expectations and relationships.
- Standards, Governance and IS Compliance: Defining project governance: Steco, opco, reference team. Ensuring projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with standard ABB internal directives and procedures.
- Ensuring appropriate ABB IS Project Management standards and methods are followed. Executing for assigned tasks, all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACI specification.
- Acting in compliance with Corporate IS Regulation and IS Policies; with ABB Regulations and ABB Guidelines of which accountability and responsibility for this position are derived; and with any other Internal Control regulations that may be assigned.
- Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, al-locating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Living ABB’s core values of health, safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, computer systems, business engineering or similar.
- Proven experience IS Project Methodology, IS Project Governance Model and Agile Project Management.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- ITIL 4 foundation certification is a must.
- IS Project Management toolbox experience.
- Record of successful delivery of products with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodology, optimally within global corporation environment
- Hands-on skill or prior exposure to Nonviolent Communication (NVC; or its equivalents) highly desired.
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.