Product Marketing Specialist
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
You will be responsible for developing, executing and aligning the MOSE marketing plan. This includes product marketing, promotion of capabilities and expertise and the joining up of marketing activities including close liaison and collaboration with MO Communication, Service lines and other BL’s, covering Motor, Drives and Digital Services.
You will be reporting to Marketing Manager, MOSE M&S.
- Developing an overall MOSE internal and external marcoms strategy to raise awareness and position MOSE as though leaders and as a differentiator.
- Developing marcoms tactics to provide a solution orientated approach (gluing together services) to the market bringing services together to create compelling customer interest.
- Providing a link between product orientated marcoms and MO global communication to maximize and align our messaging.
- Deploying and launch service initiatives, bringing together services with a strong value proposition and maximize the market penetration with support features and backup.
- Project managing sales initiatives and campaigns to boost specific areas of our business with customer awareness and drive market penetration aligning the organization to support.
- Developing materials and content to support overall MOSE messaging, marcoms and promotion. Engaging with agencies and manage budgets.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate and develop solutions around promoting our services
- Marketing qualification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working in a sales or marketing environment ideally in an engineering discipline.
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.