IS Digital Event Management (DEM) Monitoring Specialist
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be delivering holistic monitoring capabilities for end user devices (EUD), with operational statuses gathered, focusing on maximizing consumer experience and productivity. You will be responsible for the consolidation of EUD performance metrics across domains by gathering real-time data in one searchable dataset to support continual improvement of consumer facing IS services. You will be reporting to Digital Event Management (DEM) and Application Monitoring Team Lead.
- Being responsible for delivering a holistic monitoring service for DEM across ABB, providing visibility to the consumer experience, supporting the continual evolution of proactive and preventive issue resolutions through real time data gathering, which will increase customer productivity and ABB performance.
- Being responsible for fostering a continuous improvement culture, identifying process performance improvement opportunities, including visualization of current processes and generation of insights for process optimization.
- Applying a variety of visualization techniques and designing the content and appearance of data visuals, operationalizing and automating activities for efficient and timely production of data visuals, contributing to exploration and experimentation in data visualization.
- Being responsible for the monitoring of service delivery against service level agreements and maintenance of records of relevant information by the service owners.
- Using pre-defined global Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Monitoring services.
- Supporting in the definition, execution and maintenance of the Consumer Insights purpose, vision, and mission in line with the overall Consumer Experience Strategy.
- Fostering a strong partnership with all service owners (esp. CX and Domains) for ensuring monitoring framework meets the expected requirements, creates customer value, drives effective decision making, and the continuous improvement of services and service components.
- Being responsible for the development and maintenance of appropriate IS capabilities within assigned monitoring function, ensuring alignment to agreed goals and compliance with ABB policies.
- Being responsible to act in compliance with Corporate IS Regulation and IS Policies; with ABB Regulations and ABB Guidelines of which accountability and responsibility for this position are derived; and with any other Internal Control regulations that may be assigned.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Above 5 years of relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience in technical solutions for monitoring.
- Knowledge in data analytics.
- Passionate about Consumer Experience (CX).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with best-in-class monitoring, data analysis, and visualization tools.
- Deep understanding of consumer needs.
- ITIL and Lean Certifications preferred.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Global Talent Team, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together.
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.