Quality engineer (Kecskemét)
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Deploy and support a Quality Culture at ABB Installations Products Ltd., by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations.
- -Establish, develop, monitor and maintain quality system acc. ISO9001
- -Preparation of documents for ISO9001
- -Judge whether the product is OK or NG to ship to the customer with referring sales specifications and internal specifications
- -Prepare and maintain proper environment and appropriate condition for measurement and judgement of products
- -Educate workers for measurement and quality checking about measurement skill, and manage the skill level
- -Communicate with customers about the quality (specification, complaint, claim, requirement about quality, etc.).
- -Lead to fix quality issues by organizing a team with related departments in case of issues
- -Develop training materials and train employees on quality systems, rules and standards
- -Investigate and report quality related items
- -Assess risks of the workshop and the operations of workers and improve them
- -university/college degree
- -fluent in English language
- - experience to contact directly with customers about quality matters
- -good communication and teaching skills
- -analytical thinking
- -good observation and auditing skills
- -user skills of MS Office (LX system knowledge is preferred)
- able to work in a multicultural environment
- -PPAP knowledge
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.