Project Engineer – Telecom
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees.
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Industrial Automation Division provides modern solutions for various types of industries. The division consists of eight business units: Oil, Gas and Chemicals (IAOG), Process Industries (IAPI), Power Generation (IAPG). Marine and Ports (IAMP), Turbocharging (IATU), Control Technologies (IACT), Measurement and Analytics (IAMA) and Machine & Factory Automation (IAMF). There are 1800+ employees in IA division.
As Project Engineer – Telecom you will be part of India Operations center – Industrial Automation (INOPC IA) and will be based in Bangalore.
• Responsible for detail design and engineering.
• Accountable for FAT/IFAT.
• Should have experience in engineering of closed circuit TV (CCTV), Access control system, public addressing & general alarm system.
• Will be responsible for networking and security.
• 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
• BE /B Tech (Telecommunications\Instrumentation\Electronics) from a reputed institute.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge & Design basics on Security systems.
• Should have experience in engineering of Closed Circuit TV, Access Control System, Public Addressing & General Alarm System.
• Should have experience in engineering Intrusion detection, Microwave Radio, Fiber Technologies, Structure cabling.
• Networking preferably CISCO networks.
• Candidates with Oil and Gas domain & building management system experience.
More about us
For more details please visit ABB Career page.