IS Software Developer
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue.
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Power Grids Division delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
Power Grids offers its solutions through four business units that are grid automation and grid integration, high-voltage products and transformers. We are close to 3500+ employees in PG division.
Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department, third party contractors and staff members.
• Hire, train, and evaluate employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
• Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Work with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending and other expenses.
• Plan, schedule, and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collect, organize, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Oversee special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Build new and expand existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
• Keep a close relationship with GIDC and neighboring units.
• Ensure (with HR support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, and skilled and directed.
• Guide, motivates, coaches and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR polices.
• Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Mathematics, Physics or Telecommunications Engineering.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge/understanding/experience on Statistics, Big data, Machine Learning, Querying Language, Statistical Language, Scripting Language, Spreadsheet and Building algorithms.
• Understanding on skills such as Logical Thinking and Problem Solving.
More about us
For further information please visit career site - http://new.abb.com/jobs/center#JobCountry=any&JobCity=any&JobFunction=any&JobRole=any&JobText=
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”