IS Reporting Specialist-Tableau
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. To strengthen our Service Assurance team, we are looking for a Reporting Specialist with high motivation in working across the ABB global IS organization and expertise in service management. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- • Designing, developing, publishing and maintaining management dashboards.
- • Interfacing with various stakeholders to understand their reporting requirements and turning their needs to final product.
- • Driving the overall performance measurement of Infrastructure and Application services.
- • Maintaining a consistent global view of service performance across all services.
- • Researching and recommending key performance indicators to provide better intelligence in reporting.
- • Maintenance of existing reports and processing required amendments.
- • Technical and business logic validation of the reporting queries against the requirements.
- • Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- • Minimum of 3-5 years of experience is required.
- • Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with others, demonstrated collaborative skills.
- • Creative and with a strong attention to detail.
- • English language proficiency (both written and spoken).
- • Proven experience with Tableau.
- • Experience in analysis, presentation and communication of data.
- • Able to prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced setting, willing to take on new projects and be flexible.
- • Able to work under minimal supervision.
- • Proven experience with MS SharePoint, MS Office.
- • Strong knowledge of ITIL processes.
- • Experience to translate business requirements into technical IS capabilities and solutions.
- • Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures – would be an advantage.
- • Experience with reporting software and other applications such as Power Bi – would be an advantage.
More about us
Please visit the company website for additional information.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.