TA Sr. Specialist
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As a TA Senior Specialist for Talent Acquisition, you will be a part of Global Business Services (GBS), HR Delivery team based in Bangalore and handle service processes related to Talent Acquisition for assigned business units or geography.
- Your responsibilities
- • Creating job postings and managing its workflow administration.
- • Screening applications based on given requirements/job descriptions.
- • Scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- • Ensuring appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders and oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all Talent Acquisition stakeholders.
- • Ensuring execution and delivery of Talent Acquisition Services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s).
- • Capturing data related to Talent Acquisition into appropriate systems as necessary.
- • Recording candidate inquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool).
- • Preparing information and documents for external authorities for audit purposes.
- • A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any stream
- • More than 3 - 4 years of experience in Talent Acquisition from a reputed organization
- • Experience in HR Shared Services for a Global Company will be an added advantage
- • Proficiency in MS Office along with organizing, coordinating and analytical skills
- • A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- • A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude.
- • Candidates who are interested to work on Sunday (Friday & Saturday off) may apply.
More about us
For further information please visit career site - http://new.abb.com/careers