HR Services Specialist/Sr Specialist
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As a HR Service Specialist for Employee Life Cycle Management (ELCM), you will be a part of the Global Business Services (GBS), HR Delivery team based in Bangalore and handle service
processes related to ELCM for assigned business units or geography.
• Preparing pre joining processes and candidate on-boarding.
• Managing new joinee’s documentation and induction.
• Managing employee helpdesk for query resolution in different formats of communication.
• Ensuring appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders and oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all ELCM stakeholders.
• Ensuring execution and delivery of Employee Life Cycle Management services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s).
• Communicating information regarding policies and standards on Employee Life Cycle Management to internal stakeholders as needed.
• Capturing ELCM-related into appropriate systems as necessary.
• Recording employee inquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool).
• Preparing information and documents for external authorities for audit purposes.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any stream
• More than 6 months – 1 year of experience in HR Operations
• Experience in HR Shared Services for a Global Company will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office along with organizing, coordinating and analytical skills
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
• A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude.
• Only candidates who are interested to work in night shift may apply.
More about us
For further information please visit career site - http://new.abb.com/careers
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.