Nashik, Maharashtra, India
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions. Electrification Products offers a full range of distribution solutions to connect, protect, control and measure a wide range of electrical systems for all major industries, including the residential sector. Its offering - covered by the five business units which includes building products, protection and connection, installation products, distribution solutions and Solar offerings. We are close to 1700+ employees in EP division.
• Transfer of Technology being developed with the collaborator VI factory.
• Vacuum Interrupter Design and Development.
• Concept design of components via 3D CAD software modelling.
• Design of sheet metal parts, machined metal parts.
• Simulations for dielectric capability verification.
• Proto typing.
• Type testing at internal / external High Voltage / High Power Laboratories.
• Analysis of success /analysis of failure.
• Factory support for the special processes.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Excellent competence with CAD (Pro-E, Solidworks etc.,) technical drawing and PLM systems is required, SolidWorks/Smarteam is preferred.
• Engineering degree in Mechanical engineering with basic understanding of electrical engineering or Engineering degree in Electrical engineering with basic understanding of mechanical engineering.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in design and development of vacuum interrupter / vacuum contactor is preferred.
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
For further information please visit career site - http://new.abb.com/jobs/center#JobCountry=any&JobCity=any&JobFunction=any&JobRole=any&JobText=
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.