Site HSE Specialist
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technology allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue.
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Power Grids Division delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
Power Grids offers its solutions through four business units that are grid automation and grid integration, high-voltage products and transformers. We are close to 3500+ employees in PG division.
- • Support managers and employees to ensure area of responsibility is compliant with HSE standards, regulations and guidelines.
- • Prepare safety instructions and notices and assists with relevant training.
- • Conducts HSE audits and workplace inspections to identify potential hazards and risks and highlights corrective measures required.
- • Support implementation of HSE objectives, incident investigations and root cause analyses within the respective organization.
- • Collects analyses and reports on HSE performance, identifies problems and makes suggestions to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- • Collaborate with managers and employees to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment for HSE initiatives and performance.
- • Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- • B.E in Electrical or an equivalent discipline.
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Health, safety and Environment preferably in construction projects.
- • Knowledge of safety management, risk management, workplace and work equipment safety, HSE legal requirements.
More about us
For further information please visit career site - http://new.abb.com/jobs/center#JobCountry=any&JobCity=any&JobFunction=any&JobRole=any&JobText=
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”