Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue.
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems which is developed in (C#, VB .NET) and ABB Products.
- Providing technical support for existing applications.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Knowledge on HTML5/CSS3 is very much appreciated .
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Experience - 3-5 Years
- Developing, testing and deploying for software (C#.net, ASP.net, BB.net , SQL server database,MVC)
- Education & Certification & Experience criteria.: BE/Diploma (Any)
- Must have skills: (C#.net, ASP.net, BB.net , SQL server database& MVC)
- Role required to travel- Yes/No, if yes 10% to 15% only
- Job location -Peenya
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”