Global Travel Services- Audit/Helpdesk
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Global Travel Services (GTS) is a centralized Global Business Services (GBS) team that is responsible for Travel & Expenses (T&E) at ABB.
GBS-GTS fosters innovation, speed, and efficient travel management services with centralized administration and data transparency. The new T&E platform brings a host of services related to travel under one umbrella. GTS makes work-and-travel-life more productive for employees, line managers, country management, and ABB leadership. It empowers us with responsibility and efficiency. Travel procurement, travel operations services, execution model for countries, learning support, customer service helpdesk, and corporate card administration.
As part of Audit/Helpdesk team of GTS you will be responsible to verify and audit expense reports for compliance to policy. Respond to questions regarding expense process. Post expense reports for payment. Other clerical duties related to expense processing.
This role is based in Bangalore and reporting into Team Leader- Travel & Expense.
- Auditing employee expense reports online for accuracy and compliance with the T&E policy.
- Addressing all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed.
- Investigate and resolve T&E related issues or queries.
- Providing data to the reporting and analytics team for management reports.
- Providing excellent customer service to employees and other parties.
- Recommending process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in a finance discipline but not required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a collection’s role is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”