Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance
and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by
dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused,
collaborative,innovative and driven.
As a core member of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team, you will be reporting to the Team Lead, and will be a part of Global
Business Services (GBS), HR Delivery team based in Bangalore, handling service processes related to Talent Acquisition for an assigned business unit or geography.
- Creating job postings and manage its workflow administration and screening applications based on give requirements/job
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews and ensuring appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders and
- oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring execution and delivery of TA Services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s) and preparing
- information and documents for external authorities for audit purposes.
- Capturing data related to TA into appropriate systems as necessary and recording candidate inquiries in an appropriate IT
- system (ticket tool).
- Guiding and supporting other team members in meeting the SLAs, who are not in reporting structure and lead process improvement projects as and when required.
- Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures based on experience with stakeholders.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- 2-4 years of experience in Talent Acquisition from a reputed organization
- Proficiency in MS Office and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams, within deadlines and be process oriented
- Experience in HR Shared Services for a Global Company will be an added advantage
- Flexible to work in Night Shift.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.