Analysts and Senior Analysts Accounts Payable
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions. You will be part of ABB Global Business Services (GBS), Accounts Payable delivery team which provides defined services to the internal customers with best quality in the most efficient way. You will be responsible for invoice processing, payments, vendor management.
This role is based in Bangalore and reporting into Team Leader- Accounts Payable.
- Processing accounting transactions for Accounts Payable in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures, and external regulatory requirements.
- Performing financial analysis, reporting to business managers, and making suggestions to improve performance where appropriate.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Working on SAP for reporting, invoice processing.
- Handling Certificate in Information Technology (CIT), Inter-Company reconciliation and Inter-Company Reporting.
- Ending accounts payable account balance in the general ledger for the immediately preceding period.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Fresher or with relevant experience [0 to 12 months].
- For experienced Analysts; we are looking forward to 2 to 3 years’ experience on SAP (also on Oracle if possible).
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”