Transactional Tax Specialist
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow
greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions. You will be part of US Taxation of ABB Global Business Services (GBS) responsible for USA Sales & Use Tax, Property Tax Activities. you will provide tax expertise in the defined tax area to ensure compliance with local and international tax laws and regulations.
This role is based in Bangalore and reporting into Transactional Tax Manager.
- Transitioning of all USA legal entities of USA ABB into Bangalore Hub.
- Ensuring all tax activities with 100 % accuracy in Tax Returns, payments, Tax GL Mapping, Clearing and audit compliances as related USA tax compliances.
- Facilitating knowledge transfer, training activities and best practice sharing in the defined tax practice area.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and risks of non-compliance, proposes measures to mitigate risk and obtains support from peers.
- Maintaining standardization of Transactional Tax Processes, preparation of SoP, process flow, work instructions, Business Understanding.
- Taking care of few other countries tax compliances apart from USA as well.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Any B.Com, M.Com & MBA Finance, CA Inter.
- 4-6 Years of working experiences in USA Sales & Use Tax.
- Should have good working experiences in filing of USA Tax returns.
- In depth knowledge in tax tool VERTEX, One Source, Power Query, Any bill.
- Willing to work in shift based on requirement.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment,
in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading
926, as amended).”